Empty Nest, with a twist
Empty nesting takes on a whole new twist. While many people are dealing with the traditional ritual of kids graduating and scurrying off...
Zeroism - The Universe will provide
If intention counts for 99%, the other 1% must be faith... The Universe Will Provide!